| |

NEWS


March 2011

Just received word that my recent short, SHORE, has been invited to screen at 2011 Out Takes Film Festival in Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand, in May/June 2011. I'm really thrilled to exhibit a film in my "homeland" for the first time, and I plan to be in attendance for both city's screenings. Exact screening dates and times to follow.

October 6, 2009

My sureral horror short, HEAD COUNT, screened as an installation in the historic Factory Theatre in Toronto as part of the 2009 Lab Cab Festival. October 31, 2009.


June 18, 2009

A short interview with me just went up on the cool multi-faceted arts and culture site Alternavox.net. You can read the interview HERE, where I discuss the pilot episode of my short film series Doppelganger.



June 5, 2009

Heading to the 2009 NextMEDIA conference (June 5 - 10) at the Banff TV Festival. Registration, flight and accommodations graciously paid for by Telefilm Canada.